Last updated: 

What are the necessary documents in applying to become an authorised lifting machine examiner?

I am a professional engineer registered with the Professional Engineers Board Singapore and I hold a valid Practising Certificate in Access Platform Engineering. I want to apply to become an authorised lifting equipment examiner. What are step-by-step procedures in applying and the documents needed to apply?

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    You first need to login to apply and upload all the necessary documents such as both sides of your NRIC or work pass, your valid Practising Certificate (PC) in the relevant Specialised Professional Engineering branch of Crane Engineering, Access Platform Engineering and/or Lift and Escalator Engineering issued by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore. and a medical report form if you are 60 years old and above. You need to pay the $250 fee online. because your application will only be processed upon payment..

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the common Employment practices in Singapore?

What are the types of claims?

Who manages employment disputes in Singapore?

Can I still employ a person with disability?

How much do we get paid on a public holiday? Do we also get payed if the holiday falls on a weekday?

What is the silver support scheme?