Last updated: 

WHat are the accepted WHS-related qualifications?

I want to become a Workplace Safety and Health officer and i want to know if i am qualified. I have a Master of Science in Safety, Health and Environment Technology degree with three years of experience as an HSE. I want to know if my credentials are sufficient enought for me to be eligible for the application.

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    You are more than qualified to become a Workplace Safety and Health officer. The list of relevant qualifications are Specialist Diploma in WSH, Bachelor of Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety, Bachelor of Science (Hons) Safety, Health and Environmental Management, Master of Science in Safety, Health and Environment Technology, Bachelor of Science in Human Factors in Safety, and Bachelor of Science (Health, Safety and Environment), awarded by Curtin University of Technology (Singapore campus). Your degree is listed here and you also have 3 years of working experience in the related field so you don't have to worry.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Are young children allowed to do minor tasks in Singapore?

As an employee, what can I do if I am experiencing workplace grievance?

How to apply for a job in Singapore?

Am I entitled to public holidays?

What is the silver support scheme?

How much do we get paid on a public holiday? Do we also get payed if the holiday falls on a weekday?