Forum
Last updated: 

What are the advantages of the NETS feature introduced by Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card?

If I choose to go for the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Debit Card, what are the advantages and benefits I stand to accrue using the NETS feature?

User comments

• user image

No Name

First and foremost you enjoy the convenience of cashless payment with the newly enhanced Maybank Debit Cards NETS contactless feature. It is as simply as to just NETS it or tap for purchases at the cashier during transactions and you are done. For payments below S$100, no PIN is required. You can top-up your stored value cards (e.g. NETS CashCard, NETS FlashPay card, EZ Link card and LTA concession card) with ease as well as you can also make payments at more than 100,000 NETS acceptance points island-wide, including retail outlets, restaurants, entertainment venues and taxis.

2019.08.01 5:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What are the different types of stock?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International