Forum
Last updated: 

What do I need to do to qualify for the additional rebate provided by OCBC for the OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card?

In addition to what I need to do to qualify for the additional rebate by OCBC, when and how will the additional rebate be credited to me?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Firstly, you would need to be an existing OCBC card member holding any one of the Eligible Cards and have activated your OCBC-SCORE benefit via SCORE. The eligible cards are - OCBC Plus! Visa Credit Card; NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card; OCBC Plus! Visa Debit Card; NTUC Plus! Visa Debit Card and FRANK Visa Debit Card. As for when and how you will receive the additional rebate, the consolidated rebate amount earned from your FairPrice store and Grab ride spend will be credited into the activated Eligible Card account within 60 days in which the spend occurred.

2019.08.01 5:12

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are Stocks?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Related Reviews

Emergency legal and medical assistance

Seldom would you find a card that has your best interest at heart as the AMEX Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card with its Emergency legal and medical assistance even when you are anywhere in the world. You can enjoy privileges around the globe with Live the World and American Express with all round protection against accidental damage or theft for your purchases.

American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation