Forum
Last updated: 

How are miles awarded on KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card spends?

What does one do to earn or be awarded with miles for spends on the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

To earn KrisFlyer miles, you must be a member of the KrisFlyer programme first and foremost and will be subject to the KrisFlyer terms and conditions. Bonus KrisFlyer miles earned will be capped at 5% of the Monthly Average Balance in KrisFlyer UOB Account while Bonus KrisFlyer miles earned will be credited to your KrisFlyer membership account directly every month. Note that Bonus KrisFlyer miles will be credited with first 7 working days of each month, for the miles earned in the preceding month.

2019.08.01 6:7

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Does the UOB Krisflyer Credit Card actually award bonus miles for GrabPay top-ups?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card / GrabPay

How do I earn bonus KrisFlyer miles with the KrisFlyer UOB Deposit Account?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

What are the benefits of the KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card?

KrisFlyer UOB Credit Card

Related Forums

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International