Forum
Last updated: 

What is the MyInfo feature by UOPB Visa Signature Card all about?

Can a user of UOB Visa Signature Card shed some light on what the MyInfo feature is all about and how one can partake of it, especially if it is of good benefits?

User comments

• user image

No Name

MyInfo is a consent-based personal data platform for SingPass users to manage the use of their data for online account opening/ transactions with participating government agencies and commercial entities. By leveraging on MyInfo, Singapore citizens/PRs can skip filling in personal data repeatedly for every electronic transaction, while enjoying greater convenience like submitting fewer verification documents. So basically the MyInfo integration will help to simplify opening of new bank accounts and will be used to update personal details or to provide the bank with income information. The steps to activate the feature is quite straightforward and requires as a first step that after selecting a card, you retrieve your details via MyInfo and SingPass authentication. The next step will be to fill in some basic information, confirm your details, and submit them. Finally after getting approval via SMS, login to UOB internet banking and digitise your card in MightyPay for contactless payments immediately.

2019.08.01 6:13

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is UOB Visa Signature the best card for overseas spending’s?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Hello guys I have forgotten my UOB Visa Signature Card, what do I do?

UOB VISA Signature Card

I just got my first card ever and it’s a UOB Visa Signature Card, Can I use it as it’s un-activated to perform transactions at the ATM?

UOB VISA Signature Card

My data populated on UOB’s application form is incorrect. How do I change it?

UOB VISA Signature Card

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

What are the different types of stock?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International