Forum
Last updated: 

Where are the UOB Smart$ rebate programme participating merchants outlets?

Can someone mention the participating outlets and their attractions/benefits if any, I hear SMART$ rebates on-the-spot at participating outlets all year round and works just like regular dollars, i.e 1 SMART$ being equivalent to S$1.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Hi! I will like to mention Pasarbella, were you can enjoy 1% rebate at participating tenants. PasarBella is a permanent market that opens daily from between 9:30am to 7:00pm, located at The Grandstand, PasarBella is the first multi-sensory grocery shopping destination in Singapore. Participating outlets include the Oceans of Seafood, The 1872 Clipper Tea Co, The Cheese Ark, The Great Beer Experiment, the Hard Rock Café whcich offers a 3% rebate valid at Hard Rock Café outlets in Singapore, Bread Society offers a 3% rebate valid at all Bread Society outlets in Singapore, and BreadTalk Café which offers a 3% rebate Valid at all BreadTalk outlets in Singapore.

2019.08.01 6:16

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Can I apply for the UOB professionals platinum card if I am not a professional? but over 21 can i apply for the card?

UOB Professionals Platinum Card

How can I enable the magnetic stripe on my Card(s) for overseas use?

UOB Professionals Platinum Card

Related Forums

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

Related Reviews

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation