Forum
Last updated: 

What is so good about the Unlimited Cashback Credit Card’s - The Good Life program?

I am just curious to know what is so special about the Unlimited Cashback Credit Card’s program called the Good Life program and if it is turns out to be that good and special, how then do I enjoy the privileges that come with it?

User comments

• user image

No Name

First and foremost, The Good Life (TGL) program is Standard Chartered’ privileges program that allows for credit and debit cardholders the enjoyment of best-in-class privileges at popular establishments by way of a simply spend using the credit or debit cards at participating partners. The list of participating partners can be found at www.sc.com/sg/promotions/the-good-life-privileges/ and at the same time you can even download the TGL mobile application, available on both the App Store and Google Play to better enjoy these offers. Nothing beats that much good and efficient benefit would you not agree?

2019.08.01 6:17

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are all online transactions not eligible for cashback with the Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit card?

Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card

I own a Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit card presently, but it did not take into account the premium paid for my annual Personal Accident Insurance policy. Does it mean that all online transactions are not eligible for cashback?

Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Credit Card

Related Forums

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What are the different types of stock?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

Related Reviews

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International