Forum
Last updated: 

How do I get to win a trip to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards?

How do I get to win a trip of a lifetime to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards that would be an opportunity to good to ignore and not give a shot at achieving? Kindly provide me with valid details please.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Every S$50 spent in retail transactions on any Maybank Manchester United Credit or Debit Card equals you 5 chances. Every successful application of any Maybank Manchester United Credit Card or Debit Card, and with a minimum of S$50 for the first transaction equals 10 chances and a minimum qualifying spend amount of S$500 is required during the campaign period. To participate, download the Maybank TREATS SG Mobile application, and log in with your 16-digit Maybank Manchester United Debit/Credit Card number and Date of Birth. The search for e-coupon by going to the PRIVILEGES tab, Click on the COUPON tab and search for Maybank Man United Flyaway Lucky Draw 2019 coupon, click on "Save to my coupons". After saving the e-coupon, a confirmation message will appear. Then visit the My Coupons tab and click on "Use Now". Finally key in the 6-digit pin code to complete the registration.

2019.08.01 6:41

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Investment

Who knows if Maybank charges a fee on the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card for SMS Transaction Alerts service?

Maybank Manchester United Platinum VISA Card

Related Forums

Investment

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Investment

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Investment

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Investment

What are bond and how do they work?

Investment

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Investment

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Related Reviews

Investment

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Investment

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation