Forum
Last updated: 

How do I get to win a trip to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards?

How do I get to win a trip of a lifetime to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards that would be an opportunity to good to ignore and not give a shot at achieving? Kindly provide me with valid details please.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Every S$50 spent in retail transactions on any Maybank Manchester United Credit or Debit Card equals you 5 chances. Every successful application of any Maybank Manchester United Credit Card or Debit Card, and with a minimum of S$50 for the first transaction equals 10 chances and a minimum qualifying spend amount of S$500 is required during the campaign period. To participate, download the Maybank TREATS SG Mobile application, and log in with your 16-digit Maybank Manchester United Debit/Credit Card number and Date of Birth. The search for e-coupon by going to the PRIVILEGES tab, Click on the COUPON tab and search for Maybank Man United Flyaway Lucky Draw 2019 coupon, click on "Save to my coupons". After saving the e-coupon, a confirmation message will appear. Then visit the My Coupons tab and click on "Use Now". Finally key in the 6-digit pin code to complete the registration.

2019.08.01 6:41

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who knows if Maybank charges a fee on the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card for SMS Transaction Alerts service?

Maybank Manchester United Platinum VISA Card

Related Forums

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

Related Reviews

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International