Forum
Last updated: 

How do I get to win a trip to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards?

How do I get to win a trip of a lifetime to catch the Manchester Derby match live at Old Trafford next March 2020 with Maybank Manchester United Cards that would be an opportunity to good to ignore and not give a shot at achieving? Kindly provide me with valid details please.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Every S$50 spent in retail transactions on any Maybank Manchester United Credit or Debit Card equals you 5 chances. Every successful application of any Maybank Manchester United Credit Card or Debit Card, and with a minimum of S$50 for the first transaction equals 10 chances and a minimum qualifying spend amount of S$500 is required during the campaign period. To participate, download the Maybank TREATS SG Mobile application, and log in with your 16-digit Maybank Manchester United Debit/Credit Card number and Date of Birth. The search for e-coupon by going to the PRIVILEGES tab, Click on the COUPON tab and search for Maybank Man United Flyaway Lucky Draw 2019 coupon, click on "Save to my coupons". After saving the e-coupon, a confirmation message will appear. Then visit the My Coupons tab and click on "Use Now". Finally key in the 6-digit pin code to complete the registration.

2019.08.01 6:41

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Who knows if Maybank charges a fee on the Maybank Manchester United Platinum Visa Card for SMS Transaction Alerts service?

Maybank Manchester United Platinum VISA Card

Related Forums

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Looking to maximize on the number of priority pass visits and other privileges

If you are like me an HSBC Premier client and also a frequent traveller that can maximize the number of priority pass visits, limo and meet-and-assist services as well as your supplementary cardholders too, then this is the card for you. The reduced general mile earn rate is worth the trade-off for the unlimited priority pass memberships, as well as the high number of limo and meet-and-assist services that you can use.

HSBC VISA Infinite Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore