Is it permitted to combine the UNI$ that I have earned from my different UOB Credit Card Accounts or transfer these UNI$ between my Accounts to start with?

Can I combine the UNI$ earned from my different UOB Credit Card Accounts or even transfer these UNI$ between my Accounts and can supplementary Card members earn and redeem UNI$ as well?

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Under the UOB Rewards Programme, UNI$ earned from different UOB Card Accounts of the same UOB Principal Card member will be aggregated. However, the UNI$ is not transferable between accounts of different UOB Card members. In addition supplementary Card members will earn UNI$ and these UNI$ will be accumulated in the Principal Card member’s account. Only Principal Card members can redeem UNI$.

2019.08.01 7:6

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

I own a Metro-UOB Card, what is the maximum cash that I can withdraw when I am overseas?

Metro-UOB Card

What is the Metro-UOB Card’s package known as the UOB Island Rewards all about?

Metro-UOB Card

How does one go about redeeming rewards from the Metro-UOB Card?

Metro-UOB Card

Related Forums

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What are bond and how do they work?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Poor Customer Service

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Customer care service at top notch

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.