Forum
Last updated: 

What account is perfect for saving children fees aside from my regular savings account?

I usually put aside an amount of money each month to pay my kids school fees twice a year. Is there a recommended account that is preferred for this type of arrangement aside from using my regular savings account especially as my other intention is to get some kind of interest?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Try high interest savings account like DBS multiplier, UOB One etc. as the fit what you seek and are good. If you already maxed out those type of account already, you can also try CIMB Fast saver who just recently increased interest rates to 1.5% for above $50k.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

I need to maintain my medicines.

Can somebody tell me which is better for me, a savings account or a current account?

Can I sue someone who is sabotaging my life?

Damaged bank card

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

Can I use a debit card to book bus?

Related Reviews

Pprotects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

The Allianz annual plans saves frequent travellers some serious money. In fact, a couple only has to take two seven-day trips a year for an annual plan to become a better buy. And if you travel for work and are responsible for your own insurance, the Allianz AllTrips Executive Plan might be a fitting solution. It provides reasonable coverage for all categories and protects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

Allianz Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Enjoy insurance cover for children provided for free in case the whole family is travelling together

ERGO travel insurance plans secure and beautiful moments during your trip. Now aside from the benefits included in your policy, insured individuals can also enjoy insurance cover for children provided for free in case the whole family is travelling together, free emergency repatriation to country of residence when insured person selects a minimum of four risks to be covered in the policy and can enjoy helicopter or airplane use in case of emergencies.

ERGO TravelProtect Essential / ERGO Insurance

Pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports and extreme water sports

This cards basic policy covers mainstream stuff like scuba diving and hiking, even as there are quite a lot of exceptions like mountain biking, surfing and flying fox in the package. Irrespective, you can pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides or for extreme water sports. Extreme latter sports covers the likes of surfing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking as well as diving as deep as 40m.

AVIVA Travel Prestige / Aviva

Claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while overseas

In case you were not aware, most travel insurers do not cover claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while you are overseas, but thankfully Tiq Travel Insurance does so you can go right ahead and opt for one of their Pre-Ex plans to adequately cover yourself on your travels.Some common examples of pre-existing medical conditions are Diabetes, Stroke, Asthma, Cancer and Epilepsy

Tiq Travel Insurance / Etiqa Insurance

Covers pregnancy-related medical situations

This Aviva travel insurance also covers pregnancy-related medical situations as long as the delivery date is at least 12 weeks away from your return to Singapore. Most other insurance companies are extremely reluctant to bear that risk but I should mention that if you’re planning to get married or engage in some pre-wedding photoshoot overseas, then take advantage of the nicely packaged add-on for comprehensive wedding coverage to help minimise the amount of freaking out over your special day.

AVIVA Travel Plus / Aviva

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance