Forum
Last updated: 

How can I keep saving money? And what are tips?

Actually, my problem is that I earn as much as money that does get spent. Hence I want to keep saving money for my life. So how do I keep saving money?

User comments

• user image

No Name

First of all, understand the values of your money and don't spend money on idle things. And these are my few tips. Who you can follow these tips and you can save money by doing it. Track your expenses. Save receipts for all purchases you make in a month. Gather your monthly bills. ... Create your budget. Start with your typical net monthly income, which is your paycheck after taxes. ... Avoid making impulsive purchase decisions. Always "sleep on" larger purchases that don't need an immediate decision.

2019.08.01 18:0
  • user image

No Name

I think this is stupid think. Because if the personal airplane will get you so will not suit you. If you want to buy a personal airplane. So what are you doing in that company. First of all, make your character and do work on yourself by leaving that company. And go success towards any big success. And when you will reach your goal. Then you'll be able to get a personal airplane.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Should I buy a house for my boyfriend?

What are the latest gadgets today

My sibling broke an appliances in the department store.

The shoes I bought online is damaged.

What is the best way to rent an apartment with a roommate?

Wrong punching of product in a store