Forum
Last updated: 

Which is the cheapest travel insurance in Singapore?

I'm not strong in finance. But I want to take travel insurance. Hence I want to know which is the cheapest travel insurance in Singapore? So that I could apply in my budget.

User comments

• user image

No Name

I'm going to tell on here about the three cheapest travel insurance. These are 3 of the cheapest travel insurance in Singapore that still provide really good coverage... Cheapest travel insurance in Singapore .... Etiqa travel insurance. FWD travel insurance. Aviva travel insurance (with 30% for MINDEF/MHA policyholders)

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What auto insurance will reassure me that my family will be able to use the money I saved in case I died unexpectedly?

Can people be declined of the personal accident insurance based on his/her occupation?

What are the insurances that are locally present?

I got hit by a vehicle, I need my insurance from my country.

The insurance company that I invested is closing.

I want to sell insurance too

Related Reviews

With interest rate as low as 0.59% per month and a repayment period up to 10 years

BOC Debt Consolidation Plan (DCP) helps you pay off high interest balances with interest rate as low as 0.59% per month and a repayment period up to 10 years. You can consolidate all your credit cards/unsecured loans balances with no tiered interest, no lock-in period for your funds and no monthly conditions to meet, you have flexibility on hand while your account balance expands.

BOC Debt Consolidation Plan / Bank of China

Offering material savings for those with a significant amount of debt.

POSB and DBS are offering the most significant promotional deal for debt consolidation loans. This promotion provides a cashback of 3% of the approved loan amount to borrowers. This can result in material savings, especially for those with a significant amount of debt. While the banks charges S$99 for processing fee, it is rather insignificant for applicants that receive the cashback promotion. Additionally POSB and DBS advertise flat interest rates as low as 3.98% (7.23% EIR). These rates are among the lowest available in our review of debt consolidation plans in Singapore however, they are not guaranteed.

DBS Debt Consolidation Plan / DBS Bank

UOB's debt consolidation plan is an effective yet expensive alternative to other plans

UOB's debt consolidation plan is best viewed as an expensive alternative to other plans because the bank advertises interest rates that are higher than those of its competitors. Borrowers that have not previously used UOB's services are however eligible for slightly better rates but it is unclear what rates these borrowers will receive in due to the vague wording on the UOB's website

UOB Debt Consolidation Plan / United Overseas Bank

Lowest debt consolidation plan interest rates in Singapore with effectivly low interest rates

CIMB advertises the lowest debt consolidation plan interest rates in Singapore, with effective interest rates as low as 7%. This is a great rate for some borrowers that are actually able to secure it; however it is difficult to assess the total cost of CIMB's debt consolidation loan compared to a loan from another bank.Additionally, because POSB, DBS and Maybank are offering cashback promotions and HSBC is offering S$100 cashback and waived processing fees, CIMB's lack of promotions and 1% processing fee make it a less appealing source for debt consolidation loans. It also offers loans with shorter durations of up to 8 years than many other DCP lenders in Singapore.

CIMB Debt Consolidation / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

HSBC stands out as one of a few lenders that provides details regarding its interest rates

HSBC offers the lowest guaranteed flat and effective interest rates for debt consolidation loans in Singapore. Additionally, it is currently waiving its application fee for online applicants, which is normally S$88 or 1% of the loan amount. While other lenders advertise lower rates than HSBC, they use vague language such as "as low as" that indicates that borrowers may actually be offered substantially higher rates. For this reason, HSBC stands out as one of a few lenders that provides details regarding its interest rates. Additionally, it offers the lowest rates among banks that guarantee interest rates published online.

HSBC Debt Consolidation Loan / HSBC Bank Singapore

Enjoy the convinence of merging debts into one account with a fixed interest rate.

Debt consolidation loans from Citibank allow you to merge debts into one account with a fixed interest rate. Citibank bundles the debt consolidation loan into the Citibank Debt Consolidation Plan. This plan also provides you with a capped revolving credit facility, to be used as a payment method for daily expenses. If you need to get your debts organised, consider a debt consolidation plan from Citibank.

Citi Debt Consolidation Plan / Citibank Singapore