Forum
Last updated: 

What are the different types private companies?

Unlike a public company, private companies need not to be registered in Singapore Exchange and can only have a maximum of 50 employees. I've learned that there are different ways to register or set-up the company. What are those ways to set-up a private company and how are they different from eachother?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The first one is Sole Proprietorship where an individual who starts up a business, Partnerships whre two or more persons (up to 20) who create a company. Has Limited and Limited Liability versions and Private Limited Companies where the company is an entity separate to the shareholders who aren’t personally liable for any debts incurred. A public company just needs to register itself to the Singapore Exchange.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

is it necessary for my company to have it's own website?

How do I build customer trust in my website?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?

What are the cyber threats that businesses overlook?

How do I spot loan scams?