Forum
Last updated: 

How do I know when to change my company website's design?

A modern and beautiful web design is integral to the success of a business. A well designed website can elevate my business by showcasing my brand and product. My website was made 5 years ago and I am thinking about changing the design but I'm not sure if I should. How would I know when to change my website's design?

User comments

• user image

No Name

There are many signs to know whether you should change your website's design. One main sign is if your website speed is slow. Another sign is if your website has poor mobile functionality. People these days often use SmartPhines to check websites and it would be bad for your business if they can't browse your website. If you are still using flash you should change your website's design immediately.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I legally register my business?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?

What are the biggest internet trends?

How can market automation make my company better?

What are the benefits in starting a business in Singapore?

I want to start a business in Singapore as it is regarded as the best. How would starting a business in Singapore benefit my business? What are the reasons to why I should start a business in Singapore? How much of a boost will my business get if I start my business in Singapore and what are there risks to this?

How do I start a business?