Forum
Last updated: 

Which of my assets can be part of my bankruptcy estate?

I recently have been declared a bankrupt however I still have a lot of assets that I can sell to be part of my bankruptcy estate. The Official Assignee adviced me to sell my assets so that I can easily be discharged from bankruptcy but I don't know whcih of my assets could help me form part of my bankruptcy estate.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Anything of value at the datto your bankruptcy estate. of making the Bankruptcy Order or after the making of the Bankruptcy order can form a part of your bankruptcy estate. Gifts given to you prior to your discharge from bankruptcy can also be part of your bankruptcy estate. Proceeds obtained from the from the sale of your assets, excluding the value of the secured debt will be remitted

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the ways to get our of bankruptcy?

Which among my properties would b sold to the bankrupt estate and could I use it to pay off my target contributions?

Would my future employers know if I ever filed for a bankruptcy in the past?

Should I voluntarily file for bankruptcy or should I wat for a creditor to di it?

What are the assets that are protected from being part of my bankrupt estate?

Am i qualified to have a bank account?

Related Reviews

Enhance mobile payment capabilities

Liquid Pay is a much smaller player in the scene, but I am seeing more and more of that bright blue logo nowadays. Liquid Group is a payments technology company that works with financial institutions and telcos to enhance mobile payment capabilities. Amidst the competitive market, it seems that Liquid Pay has an uphill battle acquiring customers from other mobile wallets that boasts more integration with other uses like GrabPay and DBS PayLah. Yet, given the circumstances, Liquid Pay is surprisingly widely accepted at food and beverage outlets.

Liquid Pay / Fave Group

Dash all the way from Singapore to Thailand

Singtel Dash is an e-wallet, so once you download the Singtel Dash app and log in, you can top up your dash account. It also works as a virtual visa account, so the account comes with its own unique 16-digit Dash Visa virtual account number and security code. Singtel Dash is can be used in Thailand in as well as in Singapore, making it more attractive to Singaporeans who frequently travel to Thailand. The app also lets you transfer money to another account, remit money overseas and, if you have an NFC-enabled phone, tap in and out of train and bus rides.

Dash / Telecom Equipment

A mobile app that allows you to manage your credit card account and payment services

The BOC SG eWallet is a new mobile app that allows you to manage your credit card account and payment service. You can use your BOC SG eWallet mobile app to bind/unbind your BOC Unionpay credit card for QR Code payments, QR transactions history tracking, etc.Both consumer-presented and merchant-presented QR scanning functions are available. Your transactions made via the mobile app is secured. For more details, you can click on “Security Tips

BOC SG eWallet / Bank of China

Awesome features and top-notch security measures

I like how you can transfer your cash out and it’s liquid and at the same time you can use it for overseas payments. Love the feature of the one- time destroyable card number to protect your wallets from fraudsters. Very simple and straightforward user interface. Topping up the account was easy using credit card and there were plenty of security tools that allows you to turn on & off real time to keep your account safe. Real time viewing of exchange rate in app is definitely a function that I love so that I can do the conversion real time to know how much I will be spending in local currency.

Revolut / Revolut

Instant Peer to Peer Payment

Unlike other banks with limits set at $999 or thereabout, if you’re a DBS/POSB customer you can set your daily transfer limit up to S$2,000. There’s also a wallet limit, which caps the amount you can hold in your PayLah! Wallet at any one time, which is up to S$2,000 for DBS/POSB account holders, and S$999 for other users.PayLah! Is a mobile wallet, for making peer to peer payments and spending money in participating stores, restaurants and taxi. You’ll need to have an eligible smartphone and download the PayLah! app to get started

Just PayLah! / DBS Bank

All conversion transactions cannot be reversed.

I transferred the wrong amount of KrisFlyer miles to KrisPay and could not reverse it. As the top up process into KrisPay account is only one-way, I was told I will not be able to process any reversal. Please ensure that the KrisFlyer miles or partner reward points you wish to transfer to KrisPay are correct before proceeding to confirm the top-up. All conversion transactions cannot be reversed.

KrisPay / Singapore Airlines