Forum
Last updated: 

How can a disabled person have a savings account?

My uncle is a disabled person, he has an above average job before being a disabled person. He was recently declared disables due to an accident. He has a new job and earns an average amount. He never opened a bank account. Now he wants to open a savings account so that his money would be much safer and grow in time. Can he open one?

User comments

• user image

No Name

All banks have a savings account. It does not matter if you are handicapped or an oridinary person. You can easily open a bank account here in Singapore, and open savings account. You just need to sumbit the requirements that they need. Most of the banks here in Singapore are recognized abroad so you do not need to worry about it.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I transfer $100,000 from Canada to Singapore?

I need to maintain my medicines.

Damaged bank card

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

Does my money also liquidate along with the bank?

How to have savings from salary.

Related Reviews

On-line cliams process was very easy and fast

I made a claim for flight delay and the on-line process was very easy and fast. The claim was actually approved within a day and the claimed amount credited into my e-wallet the following day.Your credit in the e-wallet is best cashed out using Paynow as it is very simple and convenient.

Etiqu ePROTECT travel Basic Plan / Etiqa Insurance

if you’re into extreme sports, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you

The fact that Amex is super lenient and covers almost every death-defying experience you can think of makes this card the more impressive.So if you’re that extreme, this might be the best travel insurance in Singapore for you. On the other hand however, if there isn’t a deep discount, then Amex travel insurance is pricier than average and won’t offer that much monies worth.

American Express VoyageGuard Travel Insurance Essential Plans / American Express International

You can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations

This card is a very comprehensive travel insurance plan for travel to Japan. However even when you are not travelling to Japan, Sompo has come up with a pretty good solution for those with pre-existing medical conditions, as the Sompo Travel Joy Deluxe plan is worth considering, even if you’re not travelling to Japan. Should anything happen, you can get evacuated home for free thanks to the unlimited coverage for medical evacuations. Sompo loses out however when it comes to coverage of outdoor activities.

SOMPO TravelJoy Vital / Sompo Insurance Singapore

$18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

This is definitely one of the affordable brands and their prices are often competitive with ongoing promos particularly if you’re travelling beyond Southeast Asia. Don’t you think that $27 for a week’s coverage in expensive countries like Australia and New Zealand is really quite a good deal? Now with such low prices you’d think they’d hold out on discounts but not at all, as they currently offer 20% off with the promo code TRAVEL20. That’s $18 for the cheapest one week coverage plan in ASEAN countries.

FWD Travel Insurance Business / FWD Singapore

Pprotects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

The Allianz annual plans saves frequent travellers some serious money. In fact, a couple only has to take two seven-day trips a year for an annual plan to become a better buy. And if you travel for work and are responsible for your own insurance, the Allianz AllTrips Executive Plan might be a fitting solution. It provides reasonable coverage for all categories and protects you in the event your business equipment is lost or stolen.

Allianz Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance Singapore

Overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly

Getting overseas study insurance has never been easier with the ability to buy online and receive your e-policy instantly. The MSIG Global Study emergency hotline ensures that there is always someone to connect you to medical care and evacuation, no matter which time zone you are in. So therefore you save time by submitting your overseas study insurance claim online and they will keep the process as simple as possible to bring your claim to a fair settlement.

MSIG Global Study / MSIG Insurance Singapore