They are selling repossessed items on a lower price

I saw in an online shop that they are selling repossessed items. They are well maintained and even slightly used. They are sure legit people and can be trusted. I asked them for legal documents that will support their stuffs and they showed me the papers. Now I am planning to buy some items from them, can I use my debit card as method of payment?

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Buying repossessed items is not an illegal thing to do. Most of the repossessed items have enough documents that support the item. Selling repossesssed items is mostly done by the banks. But other people can also do that if someone loaned from them and have documents. Yes you can buy those items from the seller, you can also use your debit card to pay for the items.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can I reimburse the money from the company?

How can I lock my debit card?

My grandfather are being treated at home

Is it safe to give my account number to other persons?

What age can someone open a debit card.

I lost my Debit Card.

Related Reviews

Complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas

Citibank InterestPlus Savings Account / Citibank Singapore

I use Citibank for travel and they have saved me a lot of money on ATM fees as they have many ATM's all over the world. When I had to call them I was very impressed with the level of customer service they provided me.They require a minimum initial deposit of $2,000 and provide complimentary cash withdrawals from Citibank ATMs overseas with no processing fee and instant fund transfers, I give them some high recommendations

Hit the rate cap and continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a.

Citibank Tap and Save Account / Citibank Singapore

If you often have wondered what will happen when you hit the rate cap, with Citibank tap and save account you will continue to enjoy the base interest rate of 0.01% p.a. and step up interest rate of 0.12% p.a. by continuing to ensure that your current month's minimum balance is greater than your last month's minimum balance or by maintaining your balance above S$20,000.

Providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts

Standard Chartered e$aver / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

The Standard Chartered e$aver Savings Account is currently offering a promotion that significantly boosts its value by providing consumers heavy incentives to make large deposits into their accounts, as any incremental increases in their balance from month-to-month will earn 1.70% p.a. These funds must be credited to outside source, rather than transferred within the Standard Chartered banking system, and this bonus applies to the increase only and not to the entire balance.

An account only open to consumers with an Advance banking relationship

HSBC Singapore Dollar Savings Account / HSBC Bank Singapore

This account is only open to consumers with an Advance banking relationship. Overall, HSBC Advance Time Deposit is fairly accessible, with just an S$5,000 minimum to place a deposit of any tenure at standard rates. Interest rates do not vary by deposit size, though rates jump substantially for longer tenures. In fact, board rates from 1 to12 months range from 0.05% to 0.25%, but a 24 month tenure earns an impressive 1.45% p.a. This is one of the highest 24 month rates on the market, making the HSBC Advance Fixed Deposit excellent for long-term deposits

The first S$50,000 balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest

Maybank Passbook Savings Account / Maybank Singapore

Maybank Passbook Savings Account is remarkably simple in terms of its interest rates structure, but has a few unique features when considering eligibility. To begin with, savings earn interest according to tiers within the balance. In other words, the first S$50,000 of a balance earns at 0.1875% p.a. interest, and any remaining balance beyond S$50,000 earns 0.25% p.a. In terms of eligibility, that may be a bit odd.

I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents

CIMB FastSaver Account / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

This is a straightforward bank account which makes saving simple. As it does not come with the multiple criteria to earn a higher interest, the rate is lower compared to local banks, but up to 1.8% p.a. and there is no fall below fee involved. I use CIMB FastSaver to deposit savings for my parents and overall customer service is great since not many people use this bank.