Forum
Last updated: 

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

Who has an idea of the HSBC personal loan and can provide me with a brief, one to include how many years one can borrow it for? Plus do I need to provide a guarantor or any collateral to apply for a personal loan?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The HSBC personal loan allows you to enjoy loan amount of up to four times your current monthly income with an agreed fixed monthly repayments/instalments. You may choose to apply for a loan tenor of one, two, three, four or five years. If you are a salary earning employee, you may apply for up to six or seven years. And as for your question about guarantor, no you do not need a guarantor or any collateral to recieve HSBC's personal loan.

2019.08.01 4:31
  • user image

ฉันสนใจสินเชื่ออันนี

ขอคำแนะนำหน่อยและปรึกษาว่าจะต้องดำเนินการยังไง ฉันคิดทบทวนแล้วฉันส่งไหว ทุกวันนี้ปันหาเรื่องเงินรายวันหนักกวา่เงินค่าดอกเบี้ยอาทิตละหมื่นกวา่บาทฉันยังสู้หามาได้เป็นเป็นเดือนๆแค่นี้ฉันหาส่งไหวอยู่แล้ว ฉันอยากเอามาจ่ายค่าเทอมไห้ลูกไวๆวันนี้ได้ยิ่งดี ฉันอยากเห็นความสำเร็จของลูกฉันก็หายเหนื่อย อยากไห้ท่านที่ปรึกษาทุกท่านช่วยเหลือด้วย ฉันไม่ได้ต้องการกู้เงินหลักล้านฉันแค่ต้องการกู้เงินหลักแสนนิดๆได้โปรดช่วยฉันไห้หลุดจากนรกหลุมนี้ด้วย

2021.09.01 5:46

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Is it possible to separate my limit and have separate billing for my supplementary cardholder for the HSBC Personal Loan?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Forums

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International