Forum
Last updated: 

What is STACK as offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card?

Does STACK offered by the OCBC VOYAGE Card have its own STACK Rewards Points exclusively?

User comments

• user image

No Name

STACK is a multi-partner loyalty platform that brings all your rewards points together, on a single platform that is powered by OCBC. It makes it feasible for you to add the different participating rewards partner programmes to a single portal (STACK). Via this portal (STACK), you can keep track of all your multiple passwords, rewards points balances, expiry dates and redemption history. Essentially with STACK, you decide for yourself which rewards points you want to combine and convert. You have the flexibility to combine different rewards points from various rewards programmes to your programme of choice with a simple click. Rewards Points are converted in real-time and can be easily tracked via the portal (STACK). On top of rewards points, you should know that STACK has its very own STACK Marketplace which provides you with exclusive access to an exciting catalogue of deals and rewards. Payment by rewards points or a valid credit or debit card is accepted. The rewards points that you can use on STACK are the points issued by these participating rewards programmes and are limited to those that you have added to your STACK account.

2019.08.01 5:48

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are the OCBC VOYAGE Miles the same as the OCBC$ or OCBC Miles?

OCBC VOYAGE Card

Related Forums

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

What skills should I have to be a good investor?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Customer care service at top notch

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International