Forum
Last updated: 

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

Usually, people invest abroad for bigger money. But there are cases that you can't be scammed online. You have invested a lot money on a farm, peson, or even online. But how can we guarantee that it is not a scam? Investment is a good thing to do. It is a wise thing to do when you have an extra money. Never give all your money on your investment. Save some.

User comments

• user image

No Name

If you got scammed online, you can contact the authorities to help you out. Always background check on what investments your gonna go through. You can easily contact people across the globe with the use of internet. Always check their status before involving within them. But as much as possible get help with the authorites.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

What are the different types of stock?

What are Stocks?

How much can foreigners borrow under the amendments to the Moneylenders Act?

What are bond and how do they work?

Related Reviews

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card