Forum
Last updated: 

The atm is not functioning well

I am withdrawing a lot of money from this ATM machine from this specific bank. They just reloaded it with new money and I was the first one to withdraw from it. While withdrawing, I noticed that the money that I withdraw is not exactly what the machine gave me, and it was deducted to my account. How can this happened and what should I do?

User comments

• user image

No Name

When withdrawing money, make sure that the ATM machine is real and not a fake one. There are cases where the machines are faulty and gives the wrong amount of money that you are withdrawing. Sometimes it gives you more than what you punched in or sometimes it is less than what you punched. Always make sure too count your money first before leaving the machine. Always check you receipt if the money that has been deducted to you account is correct if not, call to the banks hotline number to report the incident and help you get your money back.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How to save money for a new laptop or any expensive gadgets?

Buying a second hand item with damage

SSB or money in a fixed deposit?

If I was to file for bankruptcy would that mean for my bank account that is currently linked to all my billing accounts?

What should I do? Someone hacked my bank account through my phone

May I lend my money from savings in the bank through online transaction?

Related Reviews

No esponse to email claims and poor customer care service

Don’t bother to buy insurance from them no matter how cheap they offer it as they do not response to email claims and when one calls them for an update, one is told that it takes two months to REVIEW a claim. Well in my case one month had passed and they wrote back to me asking to prove that I travel outbound and other documents. Now my question is why they did not asked for such documents within a week of my claim submission? Please avoid this company!

HLAssurance Single Trip / HL Assurance

A golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment in your checked luggage

Unfortunately, Allianz has pretty strict restrictions when it comes to sports coverage as you won't be covered for sailing, hunting, playing polo, mountaineering, skiing, rock climbing, parachuting or hang gliding. You do however, have a golf advantage cover that provides coverage for damaged or lost golf equipment that is in your checked luggage. Allianz has an efficient online claim portal allows customers to submit and file their claims online easily and if you have problems uploading your claim you can call or email them for assistance. If you are claiming for medical or dental expenses, you will still have to send original copies of your supporting documents and an acknowledgement email to the address in the table below.

Allianz Travel Protect Single Trip Gold Plan - Standard Chartered / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is very reassuring and thoughtful

If you pause to consider its cheapest Standard plan, MSIG travel insurance is actually very affordable after the generous promotional discounts. The level of support and clarity MSIG provides is also reassuring and very thoughtful while there terms & conditions are clearly stated on the site and not hidden away in some remote PDF, and the claims process appears to be pleasant. However, the only cons is that MSIG has made the Standard plan very limited in comparison to the Elite and Premier Plans. Once you compare their coverage, you will definitely feel tempted to upgrade.

MSIG TravelEasy Standard / MSIG Insurance Singapore

Personal accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000

This card allows you to pays up to $S20,000 under Trip Curtailment even if you have to remain overseas for medical treatment and pays up to S$12,000 for the unrecoverable deposits under Trip Cancellation. Your Personal Accident cover starts 3 hours before departure with a high medical coverage of up to S$600,000 for medical and accidental dental treatment whilst overseas with an automatic extension of policy for up to 30 days if you are hospitalized or placed under compulsory quarantine while overseas upon the written advice of a Doctor. You receive up to S$10,000 for lost personal effects and reimbursement to replace the essential items and an automatic extension of policy for up to 72 hours if you are unable to complete your trip as planned due to Public Transport delays that are not your fault

HSBC SmartTraveller (Essential Plan) / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports and extreme water sports

This cards basic policy covers mainstream stuff like scuba diving and hiking, even as there are quite a lot of exceptions like mountain biking, surfing and flying fox in the package. Irrespective, you can pay extra to add on coverage for winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides or for extreme water sports. Extreme latter sports covers the likes of surfing, jet skiing, sailing, kayaking as well as diving as deep as 40m.

AVIVA Travel Prestige / Aviva

Claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while overseas

In case you were not aware, most travel insurers do not cover claims resulting from pre-existing medical conditions while you are overseas, but thankfully Tiq Travel Insurance does so you can go right ahead and opt for one of their Pre-Ex plans to adequately cover yourself on your travels.Some common examples of pre-existing medical conditions are Diabetes, Stroke, Asthma, Cancer and Epilepsy

Tiq Travel Insurance / Etiqa Insurance