What are the different platforms for listing properties?

I want to sell properties and be part of the property market industry in Singapore. I'm having a very hard time selling my property. even though I am not a foreigner and I have a citizenship. This is beginning to become a problem which is why I want to know the top listing sites for properties in Singapore.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

You can try iProperty which reaches over 4 million consumers each and every month.. They offer countless property listings, updates, and property news. Propertguru is also a greabecause it offer free workshops, tutorials, and industry news. 99.co is designed to be impressive to bother buyers and owners–something that agents can be proud to be a part of. Straits Times is not a property portal. However, this Singapore publication does offer listings on its website.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

What are bond and how do they work?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Great customer service officers

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Customer care service at top notch

American Express True Cashback Card / American Express International

This is my first credit card and I was pleased with the process as the application was absolutely stress free and smooth with customer care service at top notch. I actually felt taken care of and it appeared I could rely on customer care service for virtually any issue. Plus they have a simple tracking system of cashback rewards, with a good App and web UI/UX.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.