The company that I've invested in holds my money.

I have invested on a company that says on their advertisment that they have a money back guarantee. But after a few years and the money that I invested grew and grew, and I want to withdraw it already, the company holds my share and told me that my account is not available. I have waited for weeks and it is stil the same.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.

• user image

No Name

Companies in Singapore advertise a lot and will lure you to them. Some are legitimate and some are not. It is best to get a background check on that company that you are investing to ensure your security and investment. If it is legit, it is best to check the terms and conditions of the investment to see if you have any violations.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

What are bond and how do they work?

What are Stocks?

Related Reviews

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

Poor and upleasant hotline

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

Spa privileges that come with card membership

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

Confused About Financial Products?

You can chat directly and receive the best offers from the experts.