Accepting new Ideas and skills.

My boss is one of those bosses who do not like to be commented on and do not want to change things are. He tells us to do something about the problems of the company but he likes things are. We are now confused about what to do with our job and the plan of our boss. We are hoping to know what he wants us to achieve.

Search other products or providers:

• user image

No Name

Most businesses that are successful today have been in the business field for a long time and know what are the things to do and not to do. Giving brand new information to your company is a good thing. But there are always standards on how things are done. If you are in a place where your boss does not like the idea, do not be afraid to ask what are the errors in your proposals.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

What are the different types of stock?

Related Reviews

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Family Package Rewards

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

Close to 6.5% rebates on dining

American Express CapitaCard / American Express International

I have held this card for quite a long time and one thing I like about the card is the fact that it is used for CapitaLand malls and they are almost everywhere. So I enjoy dining taking advantage of the 10x rewards merchants to accumulate the points faster. Imagine getting close to 6.5% rebates on dining. Not to forget their sign up bonus of $60 rebates in vouchers when you spend $1,500. That's a 4% rebate excluding the points you will earn which will convert into vouchers too.