Forum
Last updated: 

What is your honest opinion on the UOB YOLO?

I am looking for unbiased opinions and perspectives about the UOB YOLO to aid some decision making, so it is very important that you share your personal and valid experience or review only.

User comments

• user image

No Name

From my personal experience, they offer pretty attractive dining and entertainment offers, but only if you visit these places. Overall I think they are decent but not the best cashback program. Easy to use for the rebate on weekend and definitely a must for dining and entertainment. It appeals more if you are a youth but I use only mostly use when I dine with friends or watch the movies together, will try to use more next time , now paying minimum payment of $100 for $3000 spent till next pay check.

2019.08.01 7:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Are there any types of transactions with the UOB YOLO Card that do not earn rebate?

UOB YOLO Card

What do you think of the UOB YOLO for a student based on your personal experience?

UOB YOLO Card

Are there any types of special transactions that do not earn rebates for spends on the UOB YOLO Card?

UOB YOLO Card

Related Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

What are thee companies that offer monthly investment plans and who are the individuals who should get these plans?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear

I would recommend the card for use by people who frequently purchase clothing and electronics and also in particular from known on online merchants like AliExpress, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee and Taobao.You get 10X points when you shop at retails for babies and children's wear, clothes, bags and shoes, department stores, electronics and gadgets; which cover almost all retails. Also the OCBC Reward is a $10 rebate for 3600 points which I think is fare.

OCBC Titanium Rewards Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Ease of use to accumulate on miles

The American Express Krisflyer Credit Card has an attractive sign up bonus and it is easy to use to accumulate on miles as no conversion into KF account is required, and monthly auto “sweeping” of miles help save in the conversion fee. I also have had good experiences with their customer care service as the call center service is absolutely awesome.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Credit Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International