Forum
Last updated: 

Why should I liquidate? What exactly does it do?

Good day! I was wondering on how liquidating benefits me, I owe a small business and some of my partners suggested liquidating some of my assets for future purposes, can someone please explain to me why I need to do such a thing? I don't really feel comfortable jumping in the idea of something I don't really have a clue in, so can anyone help me with this?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Good day to you too, liquidating gives you the ability to transfer funds easily, making the transfer immediate and to have easier transactions, this in general is used in businesses that need to properly distribute funds and assets as soon as possible inorder for it to make a profit and for adjustment in general, this not only allows easier transactions but also helps in continuously managing profit and assets

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Am I required to have a credit card?

I'm a disabled person but wants to have a credit card.

Would getting a loan to pay delinquent accounts raise my credit score?

My credit card has been used by other person, what can I do to retrieve my money back?

Lending my credit card

I am a victim of skimming. What should I do?

Related Reviews

Lowest rates for new and used car loans in Singapore

DBS charges interest rate of 2.28% for its car loans to individuals that apply online and that is the lowest rate offered for both new and used car loans in Singapore. In my opinion this makes DBS the most affordable option for those that require financing in order to purchase a vehicle. It is also worth noting that DBS is currently offering an even lower rate for the purchase of used cars (1.99% p.a.) in a promotion.

DBS Car Loan / DBS Bank

This may be the cheapest car loan refinancing option in Singapore

This may be the cheapest car loan refinancing option in Singapore as the bank allows borrowers to refinance their existing car loans for a very competitive rate of 2.08%, which is much cheaper than most rates for new loans. While the bank also offers loans for the purchase of new and used vehicles, these rates of 2.78% and 2.98% are not the cheapest available. If you are approved to refinance your existing car loan from another bank, you may be able to save thousands of dollars by switching to OCBC due to its refinance rate of 2.08%, which is significantly cheaper than those of most car loans offered by lenders in Singapore.

OCBC Car Financing / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

A no-no for individuals seeking the cheapest car loan

This car loan is a no-no for individuals seeking the cheapest car loan or borrowers seeking to refinance their existing car loan as interest rates of 2.78% and 2.98% don’t come cheap. Irrespective, UOB could be a good backup source of car financing for individuals that are not approved for loans from other banks. Additionally, the bank is unique because it offers flexible car loan repayment schemes and Certificate of Entitlement (COE) loans for used cars.

UOB Car Loan / United Overseas Bank

Apply for a loan in just 3 minutes

What makes Auto Credit Express unique is that they have created one of the largest networks of auto dealers that specialize in financing auto loans for different types of credit profiles. You can get an auto loan for a new or used car by getting funding within a few days by applying for a loan in 3 minutes and enjoy phone support is fast and friendly

U Credit Car Loan / U Credit

Islamic auto financing

Maybank charges a much higher interest rate of 3.25% for its car loans than other lenders in Singapore, making it a less affordable option however, borrowers that are unable to obtain a car loan from other banks may want to keep Maybank in mind as a an alternative to other lenders. It is also worth noting that Maybank offers Islamic auto financing, which may be of interest to prospective borrowers.

Maybank Car Loans Singapore / Maybank Singapore

Car loan calculator that allows for the calculation of monthly payments

The Standard Chartered car loan calculator allows for the calculation of monthly payments you’ll need to make if you take up a car loan. Simply indicate the car type, enter the required loan amount, loan term and click “Calculate”. You should remember to always consider if you’ll be financially comfortable to meet up payment for the projected monthly instalments while still meeting your basic needs before committing to a car purchase.

Standard Chartered Auto Financing / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore