Forum
Last updated: 

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

I'm looking for a cheap sim only plan in Singapore. I'm looking for a plan that is cost efficient and would provide me with all the main services such as mobile data, calls, and texts. I'm a businessman so I do a lot of calls but not too much that I would need myplan to have unlimited calls included in the promo.

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

There are a lot of cheap plans but the best that provides what you are looking for are StarHubGiga and M1 which offers, 1,000 SMS, 1,000 min of calls and 25-30GB of data for only S$25.but if you're looking for something cheaper but still somewhat decent, you could try Zero1 though you will encounter speed reduction after 1GB of mobile data use.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Investment

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Investment

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

Investment

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Investment

What is Singapore's main landline provider?

Investment

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Investment

Should I invest on properties in Singapore?

Related Reviews

Investment

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Great customer service officers

I have had this card for a long while. The good thing with the card is that AMEX have been waiving my annual fees which is probably why I still have the card. The pros with this card include – Great customer service officers that are friendly and will do their best to help you with prompt follow ups, direct credit of miles to your Krisflyer account, many small promos every few months with a fantastic sign up promo, no minimum spending and perfect for concert lovers as AMEX offers priority to provide tickets.

American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card / American Express International

Investment

Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend

OCBC Voyage Card is perfect for well-off consumers with a shifting travel schedule, who want to earn high miles locally and overseas. Consumers earn 2.4 miles per S$1 spend overseas and 1.2 miles on general local spend, which aligns with similar cards. Consumers are most likely to benefit from OCBC voyage card if they spend most of their budget locally, with at least 25% of local spend on dining.

OCBC VOYAGE Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Investment

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore