Forum
Last updated: 

What's top life insurance for my in Singapore?

Actually, I'm new in Singapore right now. Because a lot of time after, I've come to Singapore. I want to know about what's top and best life insurance in this Singapore to take.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Oh, first of all, I'd like to say welcome to Singapore. Actually, here's the 8 Best Term Life Insurance Plans. Who you can take from these. Who I'm going to give the best 8-names list below. Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Cheapest Premium: (1) Aviva Term Protector Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Early Critical Coverage: (2) Manulife Ready CompleteCare Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Lifetime Coverage: (3) NTUC Income TermLife Solitaire Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Optional Riders: (4) AXA Term Protector Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Covering Pre-existing Conditions: (5) Prudential PRUvital cover Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Convertible Features: (6) Manulife ManuSignature Term Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Limited Premium Terms: (7) AXA Term Protector Best Term Life Insurance Plan for Premium Refund: (8) Aviva MyProtector – Money Back So it was 8-best and top life insurance. You can any life insurance from these.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can my doctor charge me for co-pay even if I've already reached my out-of-money maximum?

I got hit by a vehicle, I need my insurance from my country.

Is my kid eligible to get an insurance?

Gonna cost me a lot of money for my surgery

Should I really get one?

What are the insurances that are locally present?

Related Reviews

Lowest debt consolidation plan interest rates in Singapore with effectivly low interest rates

CIMB advertises the lowest debt consolidation plan interest rates in Singapore, with effective interest rates as low as 7%. This is a great rate for some borrowers that are actually able to secure it; however it is difficult to assess the total cost of CIMB's debt consolidation loan compared to a loan from another bank.Additionally, because POSB, DBS and Maybank are offering cashback promotions and HSBC is offering S$100 cashback and waived processing fees, CIMB's lack of promotions and 1% processing fee make it a less appealing source for debt consolidation loans. It also offers loans with shorter durations of up to 8 years than many other DCP lenders in Singapore.

CIMB Debt Consolidation / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

With interest rate as low as 0.59% per month and a repayment period up to 10 years

BOC Debt Consolidation Plan (DCP) helps you pay off high interest balances with interest rate as low as 0.59% per month and a repayment period up to 10 years. You can consolidate all your credit cards/unsecured loans balances with no tiered interest, no lock-in period for your funds and no monthly conditions to meet, you have flexibility on hand while your account balance expands.

BOC Debt Consolidation Plan / Bank of China

Low interest rates and awesome cash rebates

Maybank's promotional interest rates for its debt consolidation loans are as low as 3.88%; EIR 6.92% making it an affordable option for borrowers that are able to obtain the bank's best rates. Additionally, Maybank is offering a cash rebate of S$388 to approve applicants. Maybank's current promotions for its debt consolidation plans make these loans a competitive option.

Maybank Debt Consolidation Plan / Maybank Singapore

UOB's debt consolidation plan is an effective yet expensive alternative to other plans

UOB's debt consolidation plan is best viewed as an expensive alternative to other plans because the bank advertises interest rates that are higher than those of its competitors. Borrowers that have not previously used UOB's services are however eligible for slightly better rates but it is unclear what rates these borrowers will receive in due to the vague wording on the UOB's website

UOB Debt Consolidation Plan / United Overseas Bank

Loans that allow borrowers to pay as little as half of their regular monthly instalments

UOB does not offer the cheapest car loans in Singapore, due to its higher than average interest rates. However, the bank can be a good source of financing for individuals that are unable to obtain less expensive loans.Additionally, UOB's HP50 car loans give borrowers added financial flexibility. This is because these loans allow borrowers to pay as little as half of their regular monthly instalments for the first 59 months of a 5-year loan. In the final month of this loan, borrowers can choose to either fully repay their loan with one final instalment, trade their current vehicle for a new car or enter a sell and lease back scheme with their dealer.

1st Credit Debts Consolidate Loan / 1st Credit SG

Offering material savings for those with a significant amount of debt.

POSB and DBS are offering the most significant promotional deal for debt consolidation loans. This promotion provides a cashback of 3% of the approved loan amount to borrowers. This can result in material savings, especially for those with a significant amount of debt. While the banks charges S$99 for processing fee, it is rather insignificant for applicants that receive the cashback promotion. Additionally POSB and DBS advertise flat interest rates as low as 3.98% (7.23% EIR). These rates are among the lowest available in our review of debt consolidation plans in Singapore however, they are not guaranteed.

DBS Debt Consolidation Plan / DBS Bank