Forum
Last updated: 

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

I have been wondering what exactly does liquidation do in my benefit? Because my family has been bugging me to liquidate my trading business but I don’t see any upside to such movement, I don’t think it would be wise for me to let go of this business especially knowing that I wont have enough money to improve the business and yet I dont want to let it go, any thoughts?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Mate I don’t think you need not worry about how it will benefit you just as long as that trading business of yours is still working but I don’t think It would be still ideal to keep holding onto it since it doesn't have its benefits, you will mainly have to liquidate your business if you choose to give up on that business, Cheers!

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

I'm investing on a farm abroad by using my credit card.I got scammed

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

Related Reviews

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

When I apply via MyInfoget I get to use my card instantly

So it is really convenient that I can get and use my card instantly when I apply via MyInfo. And the cards instant digital card that can be used for mobile wallets, online and mobile app purchases. Now aside from the same day physical credit card issuance for online applications you also get S$50 cash rebate upon approval with no minimum spend required. However that is only for new OCBC Credit Card applications.

OCBC Robinsons Group Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore