Forum
Last updated: 

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

I have been wondering what exactly does liquidation do in my benefit? Because my family has been bugging me to liquidate my trading business but I don’t see any upside to such movement, I don’t think it would be wise for me to let go of this business especially knowing that I wont have enough money to improve the business and yet I dont want to let it go, any thoughts?

Search other products or providers:

User comments

• user image

No Name

Mate I don’t think you need not worry about how it will benefit you just as long as that trading business of yours is still working but I don’t think It would be still ideal to keep holding onto it since it doesn't have its benefits, you will mainly have to liquidate your business if you choose to give up on that business, Cheers!

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Investment

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Investment

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

Investment

Is it true that foreigners would be subjected to aggregate loan caps?

Investment

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

Investment

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Investment

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

Related Reviews

Investment

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Investment

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Investment

Spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points

The welcome bonus with this card is quite mouth-watering. Simply spend S$1,500 in the first 3 months to receive 24,000 Membership Rewards points. That you will find to be enough points to redeem for S$110 cash credit. Plus you can see the points add up with 100% bonus points on all spend in your first 3 months of Card Membership. I have been using this card now for 6 months and am yet to find reasons to complain.

American Express Rewards Card / American Express International

Investment

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Investment

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Investment

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International