Forum
Last updated: 

What are the types of companies in Singapore?

I've heard that ther are different process when registering for a business in Singapore and these depend on the type of company. What are the main types of companies in Singapore and whare is/are the difference/s between the types of companies? What are the procedures for registration for each type of company?

User comments

• user image

No Name

There are two main types of companies in Singapore.. The first one is the public company which is listed on the Singapore Exchange and typically has more than 50 Employees. The second one is the private company which are not listed on the Singapore Exchange and can only have a maximum of 50 employees. For private companies there are a few different set-up options: Sole Proprietorship, Partnerships, and Private Limited Companies.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Should I be using a time tracking software?

What are the best financing and accounting apps for SmartPhones ?

How do I build customer trust in my website?

How do I protect my business from ransomware?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

How should I name my company?