I need a maintenance for my diabetes.

I am a retired teacher and I am diagnosed to have diabetes type 1. I am insulin-dependent yet I cannot afford the maintenance medicine my doctor prescribed me. I need a financial aid that could support my daily medications and other medical check-ups. Given the lack of sufficient money, I am notified by the doctor of complications if I don't take my medication.

  • user image

    No Name

    There is a medical help given by the government that could provide the necessary medications and basic financial protection. In Singapore, the government offers various financial aid that could support their people specially the retired professionals and disabled persons. The future of the people in Singapore is indeed secured by their government.

    2020.03.24 15:44

    Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

    Related Forums

    Can a pension help me from being bankcrupt?

    Retirement benefits issue

    How much do I need tfor my retirement?

    I am retiring soon and my pension will kick in soon

    Can I get my pension advance?

    I am a retired school security guard and diagnosed with a cancer, is there any help that I could get from my former workplace?