Forum
Last updated: 

There is a person who owes me and won't pay, what should I do?

I have a small business in town and many people come and go everyday, there are some faces that I am familiar with and there are also who are some that are overfamiliar that tends to purchase items and tells me that they would just pay me next time. There is this certain person that a debt became larger over a period of time but is not paying whenever I collect it.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Legal actions can be taken if you really want a legal suit upon your debtors. There are legal laws that could help you reach out to be paid. We could arrange legal agreements about the debt. But if you want to preserve your relationship with them, you can just easily talk them given that they are your acquaintances.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the best payment apps for SmartPhones?

Is it possible to run a small business using my SmartPhone?

How can market automation make my company better?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

How to set-up a mobile office?

What are the best organization apps for SmartPhones?