How can I collect debts with my employee?

I have an employee who I lend money to and its his due a week ago but still doesn't pay. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around me but I know he's been avoiding me since. I want to ask if what actions could I take in order for him to pay me. I am considering in deducting in his wage, is this a legal action to take?

  • user image

    No Name

    Debtors can always call the police when they encounter any of the above scenarios. Alternatively, debtors may also make a complaint to the Credit Collection Association of Singapore (CCAS). CCAS is an association of debt collection agencies that seeks to ensure that their members engage in professional conduct.

    2020.03.24 15:44

    Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

    Related Forums

    What are the different types of Visa in Singapore?

    What are the most in demand jobs in Singapore?

    When should I file my claim to the TADM?

    Emotional damage

    How much do we get paid on a public holiday? Do we also get payed if the holiday falls on a weekday?

    What is the silver support scheme?