Forum
Last updated: 

I need money to start my business.

Working for a company or someone is a great way of earning money and saving, at the same time I want to start a business that does not oppose the company that I am working for. I have asked my boss if it is okay for me to start my own business. Now I have the things that I need except for the capital. Can I loan from the bank or to people who lends money?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Starting a business is a tough thing to do. But if you have the skills to do so why not try to start your own. There are banks who will give you a loan that the interest rate is low. It depends on how what you and the bank will be settled with. There are also other agencies who will lend you money, but make sure that the agency is legal and acknowledge by the authorities

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I protect my business from ransomware?

What are the types of companies in Singapore?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the business skills that I should master?

Is it bad for my business if I rely too much on technology?