Forum
Last updated: 

Can I get a loan to treatment my old father? Because I belong to a poor family?

Unfortunately, my old father becomes ill due to brain cancer. Hence I should the money to the treatment of him. Because there's no one to me except my father. So I've to do fix him in any situation. Problem is that for it should money. Hence I should loan from the bank. So that I could keep saving my father. But how can I get loans?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Don't worry, you can take loan to treatment. Because in this world, there is a solution to every situation and every problem. First of all, you'll have to find Bank which is giving loan to treatment. In that city, on where you live. After having met best Bank, you've to do ready legal documents. For example …Fill in your personal, financial, and employment details. And finally, do apply and get loans to the treatment of your father.

2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Can loan money be used for damage compensation?

I want to loan to study but how?

Will I still pay to the loan shark if ever I die?

Would it be legal to get a loan and then use it as a lending money thing?

Tomorrow is my marriage with my lovely girlfriend. But today my company, house and my all property have been seized through government due to a lot of loans. So now what will happen next with me?

My car has been repossessed.

Related Reviews

One other good thing CIMB credit cards have is that there are no annual fees

The CIMB CashLite personal loan is based on your available credit card credit limit therefore you have to be a CIMB cardholder to apply for it. One other good thing CIMB credit cards have is that there are no annual fees but CIMB doesn’t publish their interest rates online. The actual interest rate is personalised based on your risk profile and credit history so you might very well end up with a higher interest rate than advertised.

CIMB CashLite / CIMB Bank Berhad Singapore Branch

MoneySmart exclusive rate of 3.5% (7.27% p.a.) for new loan customers with only 1% processing fee

The OCBC ExtraCash Loan is a true personal loan as it allows you to borrow up to 6X your monthly salary. However, I must warn that the interest rate is kinda high. If you don’t require that much money, I recommend that you consider the OCBC Cash-on-Instalments loan which is slightly cheaper. However currently with OCBC personal loan, you can get a MoneySmart exclusive rate of 3.5% (7.27% p.a.) for new loan customers with only 1% processing fee. For existing loan customers, you pay an interest of 4.7% p.a. (EIR 9.46% p.a.).

OCBC ExtraCash Loan / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Sign up for CreditAble in order to cash your credit line using the Maybank CreditAble Term Loan

Maybank does not exactly offer a proper personal loan in itself but its term loan is linked to its personal credit line product. You just need to sign up for CreditAble in order to cash your credit line using the Maybank CreditAble Term Loan but note the terms & conditions and annual fee however. In my personal opinion, the loan amount is small while the interest is high, so it may be best to avoid this one.

Maybank Personal Loan / Maybank Singapore

Get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee

With the Credit Card Funds Transfer, you can get interest-free cash in 15 minutes from as low as 0.7% processing fee (EIR from 2.83% p.a.) and also freely choose your preferred tenure of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Although they offer a 0% p.a. interest rate, this is valid for a Credit Card Funds Transfer with a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month tenure and is only applicable to the amount transferred pursuant to the application submitted in respect of this promotion. The prevailing interest rate of 26.9% p.a. applies after the expiration of the tenure indicated in the application form.

Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan / Standard Chartered Bank Singapore

Apply for a Citi Quick Cash to pay for urgent expenses such as medical bills and business expenses,

One can us the Citi Quick Cash for big ticket purchases and projects like home renovations while you can basically use the Citi Quick Cash for any type of expenses. On the other hand, you can also apply for a Citi Quick Cash to pay for urgent expenses such as medical bills, business expenses, unexpected repairs and much more. With Citi Quick Cash, the possibilities are in fact endless. You can also convert your unutilised credit limit to cash in your Citi Deposit Account in 60 seconds. A major plus is that you can get the cash on your terms and anytime on your mobile phone and repay with plans up to 60 months. No documents required and no hidden fees.

Citi Quick Cash / Citibank Singapore

You can actually apply for a credit card and personal loan at the same time

To apply for a UOB Personal Loan, you’ll need either a UOB CashPlus account or UOB credit card as UOB draws from your credit card limit. If you’re new to UOB, you can apply for a credit card and personal loan at the same time but note that terms & conditions like the fee schedule of the credit card will also apply to your UOB Personal Loan. UOB bank is one of the few banks that provide instant approval for personal loans for submissions between 7am to 8pm by new UOB customers.

UOB Personal Loan / United Overseas Bank