Forum
Last updated: 

How to reduce shopping cart abandonment?

I am an e-commerce store owner and I hvae been faced with shopping cart abandonment issues for a long time. Most of my customers just browse the site and place a lot of things in their shopping carts but doesn't order all of the items in the shopping cart and just leaves it there for the longest time and even forgets about it. How can I avoid this from happening?

User comments

• user image

No Name

What you could do is to give discounts to those people who are most inactive. This way you'll get to pull back your customers and get their interest back on the items that they left in their carts. You can also offer free shipping from time to time to encourage customers to buy your products. Feature trust badges and show customer reviews so that you can gain the trust of skeptical customers. Lastly, try to introduce a currency converter for overseas customers.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How do I build customer trust in my website?

How do I know when to change my company website's design?

What are the benefits in starting a business in Singapore?

I want to start a business in Singapore as it is regarded as the best. How would starting a business in Singapore benefit my business? What are the reasons to why I should start a business in Singapore? How much of a boost will my business get if I start my business in Singapore and what are there risks to this?

How do I legally register my business?

How do I spot loan scams?

What are the types of companies in Singapore?