Forum
Last updated: 

What are the cyber threats that businesses overlook?

Cyber attacks are common and unpredictable. There are a lot of companies that have lost a huge amount of money due to these attacks. In some cases, the culprit is not found and they get away unpunished along with the money and information that they've got. I want to keep my company safe from these threats which is why I want to know the digital threats that most companies overlook.

User comments

• user image

No Name

There are many threats that businesses overlook. One of the main threats are Malicious e-mails where the cyber criminal sends you e-mails that looks like it comes from a credible company but it is actually just a phishing technique. You need to be mindful on these and dig deeper. Avoid clicking unnecessary links. VPN security is another issue. VPN's are not all companies provide the ironclad safety that you need so you should make sure that your VPN provider is reliable. Memory attacks are common and some malwares can bypass your RAM so it is also better to update your Operating System whenever there is an update.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the different types private companies?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?

How do I start a business?

What are the biggest internet trends?

How can market automation make my company better?

What are the benefits of doing business using Video Conferencing?