Forum
Last updated: 

What are the benefits in starting a business in Singapore?

I want to start a business in Singapore as it is regarded as the best. How would starting a business in Singapore benefit my business? What are the reasons to why I should start a business in Singapore? How much of a boost will my business get if I start my business in Singapore and what are there risks to this?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Starting any kind of business is a risk but starting one in Singapore reduces those risks and turns them into opportunities. Singapore has a very robust economy with low tax and minimal corruption. Singapore also has low unemployment, low inflation and a very stable government. The maximum personal tax rate is 20% and the maximum tax rate for companies is 7% which is a good deal since the company gets to keep more of its profit. The infrastructure is great and a key component in any business is a strategically strong geographical location where Singapore is currently located. There are many more factors to consider but almost all leading to the positive direction.

2020.03.24 15:44
  • user image

No Name

I think the biggest benefit is the low tax rate. Singapore has some of the lowest personal and corporate income tax rates in the world.

2020.05.12 5:19

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the biggest internet trends?

What are the best time management apps for SmartPhones?

What are the cyber threats that businesses overlook?

How should I name my company?

What should I look for in video conferencing?

What are the best payment apps for SmartPhones?