Forum
Last updated: 

How should I name my company?

Finding the right name for my business can have a significant impact on my success however this is not that easy. The wrong name could result in insurmountable legal and business hurdles which should be avoided. I need some tips on how I should name my business to increase the chances of my business in succeeding.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Naming a business can be very hard but there are ways to make life easier. Fist step would be to thoroughly search the internet for suggested names but avoid names that are hard to spell and make sure that the name is not limiting to your business' growth. Make sure that you and your employees are happy saying the name. Make a list of names and make a survey to see which sounds better.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the benefits in starting a business in Singapore?

I want to start a business in Singapore as it is regarded as the best. How would starting a business in Singapore benefit my business? What are the reasons to why I should start a business in Singapore? How much of a boost will my business get if I start my business in Singapore and what are there risks to this?

How do I know when to change my company website's design?

Should I make a mobile app for my business?

What are the types of companies in Singapore?

Should I be using a time tracking software?

What should I look for in video conferencing?