My sibling has a disability, how can I help him go to school?

My sibling has down syndrome but he is still eager to learn and make friends. We know he is not allowed to join a regular school with regular students. My parents wonder where we can enroll him to help him with his education. We want to help him so he could not feel left behind and be able to socialize with other people.

  • user image

    No Name

    There are various schools that offer education for special people. This include their specialized curriculum that will help each student cope up with their own pace and learn despite their circumstance. The curriculum aims to enhance their mental capacity, their physical skills, motor skills and social skills. The schools can be seen online including their specific offers.

    2020.03.24 15:44

    Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

    Related Forums

    School compensation

    I stopped studying for a while and worked, now I do not want to study anyomore

    How much is a projector?

    What are the best universities in Singapore?

    College of medicine is expensive, what scholarships should I apply for to support my financial needs?

    My friend came from a country whos education is not that advance