Forum
Last updated: 

College of medicine is expensive, what scholarships should I apply for to support my financial needs?

I am in college right now, trying to pursue a career in medicine. I graduated as a valedictorian in my high school and I am seeking scholarships that will grant me a fund for my tuition fee in my dream school that offers a great opportunity. I am looking for someone or some foundation that could help me financially.

User comments

• user image

No Name

The top 10 medicine scholarships in Singapore 2020 for students from developing countries are Singapore Scholarships for International Students ,Singapore Internationational Graduate Award, Commonwealth Scholarship in Singapore, Utown Undergraduate Scholarships At NUS, Singapore, ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship At NUS In Singapore, SMART Scholarship Programme, Singapore, National University Of Singapore Scholarships, George Lyndon Hicks Fellowship For Developing Countries, 240 Singapore International Graduate Awards In Singapore, and Golden Key Scholarship 2020 For International Students.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

My father owes a lot to bunch of people.

I have a fine schedule at school but I can't go to school on time.#

I am in College and have a part time Job at the same time studying I need help

What are the universities that I could enroll that offers good education?

What are the best universities in Singapore?

When to put a child into a SPED school