Forum
Last updated: 

How to reduce shopping cart abandonment?

I am an e-commerce store owner and I have been faced with shopping cart abandonment issues for a long time. Most of my customers just browse the site and place a lot of things in their shopping carts but doesn't order all of the items in the shopping cart and just leaves it there for the longest time and even forgets about it. How can I avoid this from happening?

User comments

• user image

No Name

What you could do is to give discounts to those people who are most inactive. This way you'll get to pull back your customers and get their interest back on the items that they left in their carts. You can also offer free shipping from time to time to encourage customers to buy your products. Feature trust badges and show customer reviews so that you can gain the trust of skeptical customers. Lastly, try to introduce a currency converter for overseas customers.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the cyber threats that businesses overlook?

How do I legally register my business?

What are the best organization apps for SmartPhones?

What are the benefits of doing business using Video Conferencing?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?