Forum
Last updated: 

How can you use your CPF?

I want to know how CPF can help me meet my retirement needs. This is important because I want to prepare myself for retirement soon I want to know how much would I get monthly after I turn 65. How much do I need to have in my savings at the age of 55 and would it be possible to gain more from my retirement funds? How do I use the different accounts?

User comments

• user image

No Name

You can either choose to set aside either the Full Retirement Sum or the Basic Retirement Sum with a sufficient property charge. TYou can also withdraw the remaining cash balances or you can continue to keep your savings to earn interest. You can also top-up your Retirement Account up to the Enhanced Retirement Sum. If you own property or have sufficient property chartge, your monthly withdrawal is from S$730-S$790 but if not, the it's from S$1,350-S$1,450. CPF LIFE allows you to receive a monthly income for life, starting from your payout eligibility age.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

How long am I only supposed to work if I am covered by the employment act?

I graduated in a medical school, is there any job opportunities waiting for me?

May I use personal money to lend my employee?

How can I collect debts with my employee?

As an employer, what can I do if my employees are evperiencing employment grievances?

Will employees receive payment if the company shutdown?