Forum
Last updated: 

Who has an idea what the make-up of this new SAFRA DBS Credit & Debit Cards is all about?

How can I use my SAFRA$? Who can tell me the eligibility to apply for the SAFRA DBS Debit Card and how many Supplementary Cards one can have under the SAFRA DBS Credit card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The SAFRA DBS Debit Cards plays a double as both a Debit card as well as a SAFRA Membership Card. For SAFRA DBS Debit Card members, SAFRA$ can be used to offset purchases at SAFRA clubhouses and redeem SAFRA$ to be credited to the Current/Savings Account linked to your SAFRA DBS Debit Card. Eligibility for the SAFRA DBS Credit or Debit Card is exclusive to SAFRA Members only. While a female Spouse or child dependant (18 years and above) can apply for the supplementary SAFRA DBS Credit Card, the Principal member has to be a SAFRA DBS Credit Card member. Approvals of the Credit Card is also subjected to application requirements of the DBS Credit Card. If the Principal SAFRA DBS Credit card member is a male then card member then supplementary cards for the female spouse must be accompanied with the marriage certification document and Children although with no limitation, but must be 20 years and below and accompanied with birth certification document upon application.

2019.08.01 5:2

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

WHat is the cheapest unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I'm looking for an unlimited mobile data plan that is cheap and reliable. I already have one which offers me Unlimited data and unlimited call and SMS but I'm currently on a budget and I don;t really call or send SMS so I'm looking for a low priced but reliable unlimited mobile data plan with adequate speed.

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

How do U apply for a telephone line in Singapore?

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What will happen if a foreigner borrows money from unlicensed money lenders?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

Zero Travel Related Online Merchants

The Citi SMRT card is a pretty decent card for spending but they unfortunately exclude travel related online merchants. This to me is the downside of the card and may be a reason to get another card for travel websites.

Citi Prestige Card / Citibank Singapore

Complimentary Night Stay a Success

Very impressed by the complimentary night stay I got after I made bookings for a five nights stay at a resort I spent my birthday at in Malaysia. Even more pleasing was the complimentary golf games at a high quality golf courses in Malaysia. As a matter of fact, I had as much as six complementary golf games.

Citi Cash Back Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase

If you target to spend on major event tickets and high price items with the plan to split by instalment then this card is for you. However I notice that if you have an existing OCBC saving account, it makes bill payments much more seamless. And aside from being able to split payment into monthly instalments interest free, you can earn up to 1% rebate on your purchase. Only few cards in the market that allow auto convert spending into interest free instalment and still be entitled to 0.5% or 1% cash rebate.

OCBC Cashflo Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation