Last updated: 

I'm a Singaporean on exchange to the US, can I work to earn extra money?

I am sure if I can work as an exchange here but am really low on money and still have a few more weeks here. I can’t raise more money from back home is there any other way I can get some money here?

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    Please contact your Designated School Official (DSO) first. If you are under F-1 visa, you are allowed on-campus employment. As F1 student, 'off-campus employment' is not allowed unless authorised by the DSO. I suggest you speak with the DSO for advice with your situation.

    2019.08.01 18:0

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Selling a product for a very high price

Paying for a damaged item

Can PWD ID used for shopping?

I damaged somthing at the mall but I didn't mean it.

What is the best way to rent an apartment with a roommate?

What did you do with your first salary?