Forum
Last updated: 

I ordered a ticket online and realized that it was a scam.

I am looking for an online ticket for a local concert online and I found one, higher than the original rate. I still bought it since it is a resell ticket and the seller wants some commission. He presented a valid ID and proof of ticket which came to my knowledge that is both imposture. The legal ID he presented was not his and the proof of ticket was edited.

User comments

• user image

No Name

Despite the high rate or inflated prices charged by the resellers and ticket scalping is accepted everywhere, there is no legal law that could appeal to the authority about reselling of tickets. The immediate response to this is to report or block online the reseller so he won't be able to cause fraud to other people.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

is it necessary for my company to have it's own website?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?

Is it possible to run a small business using my SmartPhone?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the benefits of doing business using Video Conferencing?

How do I start a business?