Forum
Last updated: 

How do I start a business?

I've earned enough money to start a business however I don;t know where to start. I'm not sure what kind of business I should do. I'm thinking of offering services or offering producs but i know I should only choose one for starters. What steps should I take before I start my own business and/or company?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Before starting a business you need to ythink about what you love to do most. It will take some time but your passion would lead you to your success.Polish your knowledge on the field and spend time knowing everything there is to know about it. Then find your clientel and eventually realize that you want to achieve more. You could always find a mentor to guide you. Launch your product. You wouldn't know if you wouldn't try. If it fails then turn to another product. Perfect your business model and then turn your knowledge into products and watch your business grow.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the different types private companies?

How to set-up a mobile office?

Should I be using a time tracking software?

Why is it good to start a business in Singapore?

Should I make a mobile app for my business?