Forum
Last updated: 

What are the benefits of doing business using Video Conferencing?

Technology has become more advance over the years. Computers and smart phones have become more abundant and programmers and app developers have developed many programs for these devices that would be beneficial for man kind. Video calling has become more popular and video conferencing has moved it's way to integrate people from all around the world and businesses are also using video conference apps for various purposes, but what are the main benefits of vifeo conferencing?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Singapore has many partners, suppliers and employees operating in SEA and even in other continents. Video conferencing helps you make faster decisions compared to just talking to one person over the phone or communicating through e-mail. Video conferencing also gives you a chance to see eachother wile talking which means you would see each others body language resulting in a more productive discussion and video conferencing is cost efficient and would help the business cut unnecessary travel expenses. There are endless reasons to why video conferencing is good for the business but main reasons are as stated above.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

What are the business skills that I should master?

What are the types of companies in Singapore?

How do I protect my business from ransomware?

Would a virtual office reduce my business cost?

Small and Medium Enterprises are going virtual. I want to increase my productivity by going virtual however I'm not sure if this would lower my cost. I also want to decrease my overheads. Would having a virtual office reduce my business costs and if it does how would it reduce my business costs? Would it be more efficient?

What are the best organization apps for SmartPhones?

What are the best communication apps for SmartPhones?