Last updated: 

We have a neighbor that causes damages to others' properties.

Our neighbor have been interfering with our properties. The old man living next to us have been conducting his experiments in their backyard and our backyard have been affected to causing damage to some of our properties there. Worse, he uses some of our tools outside without our knowledge nor permission.

User comments

  • user image

    No Name

    The Community Justice and Tribunals System (CJTS) could help you make amends of your properties that have been damaged. They could make your neighbor pay the damaged tools or lost supplies in your backyard. They could also impose injunction to prevent the repetition of the said damage and deeds and apology could be obliged to be done.

    2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Will my husband be able to walk again?

How to get away with arranged marrige?

What if one fails to pay installments?

Who should be my guarantor?

Can I report to the police someone who scam people about a fake product?

Will it look rude if I return an object to my relative if the item she sold to me was damaged?